google.com, pub-6184611388504863, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

No More regular Car Shows in Excelsior Tonka Cruzers Car Club

All,

Sorry I haven't been doing any updates lately but Tracy has added a few.

No more Car Shows Saturday mornings because the permit on Public Land use went from $550 to $7000 - Excelsior is trying to limit Events in town - but I think they should Grandfather in the Events which have been going on through the previous years!

So what I plan on doing is some special events at different locations and maybe one or two Assisted Living event as I have done in the past. Who knows - continue to read the Blog and I will provide some interesting articles for your pleasure.

I will have my '49 in the Concours Show this Sunday so that should be fun.

Check the Lakeshore Weekly News May 31st Edition as Mildred and I are the front page and will be in the Sun Newspaper and Chanhassen Villager Thursday - lucky me, kinda fun - let me know if you want my autograph.

Below are some various sites to checkout.

Thank you to all that have attended my Car Shows and other Events in the past, it has been fun getting to know you and your great cars, see you at the shows I have been missing. Remember the Flea Market on Saturdays and Christkindlsmarkt the 3 days after Thanksgiving.


Rick Meyer
Tonka Cruzers Car Club


PS I also thank all the merchants in Excelsior for providing the gift certificates that I have handed out at my shows, most generous of them to provide them. Also last year for the three businesses that helped pay for the City Permit for me last year - Gary's First Class, Excelsior Brewery and Excelsior Coin shop on 2nd street!









No comments:

Post a Comment