google.com, pub-6184611388504863, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Excelsior Car Show Update, Concours Show, and Rick & Mildred in the News

All,

Well just a quick email about my Saturday Car Shows in Excelsior - due to the City raising my Permit Fee from $550 to $7000 I will not be having them any more! See below a link to a news clip from Kare 11 for somewhat of an explanation. Sorry to have to quit but it was out of my hands.

Thank you all who have attended and enjoyed and to all the businesses in town who have generously donated gift certificates that I have been able to offer as Door Prizes - it has been fun! Thanks for the regulars and all the "new" attendees that have been my pleasure to meet. See you at the shows on Saturdays I have not been able to attend.

Sunday the 5th I participated in the 10,000 Lakes Concours d'Elegance which was a really fun event which included many side events - Cocktail Party at the Chan AutoMotorplex Friday evening, a Trip to the Veit Auto Museum Saturday [this is an amazing place] and the Show on Sunday at the Commons in Excelsior looking out on Lake Minnetonka.

I have also included a few links to some other sites that you might find interesting.

Enjoy your Summer and keep checking my Blog for the latest updates

Rick Meyer
Tonka Cruzers Car Club


These three articles are interviews with Rick Meyer that appeared in local newspapers:






No comments:

Post a Comment