google.com, pub-6184611388504863, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Friday, June 7, 2019

Minnetonka Mn Drive In and Mayer MN Classic Cars



All,
Hope your home Air Conditioners are working – my outdoor unit fan bit the dust!
There are a few items of interest here and some recent photos for your viewing pleasure. First lots of interesting Cars lately especially at the Minnetonka Drive – In four gorgeous Woodies Last Evening Three parked together one quite unusual. Hope I can send the photos I want as the my pics are a large format. Any suggestion how I can send a lot of pics?
1949 Buick Super, 1941 Plymouth Super Deluxe, 1950 Rolls Royce with a Coach Builder Woody added on and an Oldsmobile around a 1949 – didn’t get the year info.
Then the 1968 F-17 Winnebago at the Minnetonka Drive–In last week very aerodynamic, like a brick but interesting in process of interior restoration, a 1937 Chev Master 2 door all original with only 58,800 miles at the Mayer Car Show and C/20  Chev ¾ ton pickup find 114,000 with a great natural patina at the 7-Hi Car Show that the owner had been looking for!
Quick note here for those who attend my Car Show at Catholic Elder Car in Nordeast Mpls – I think about the eight year. The tentative date is July 17th – working with a new Director of Recreation Renee as Scott moved to Florida. Someone had let me know they got a phone call that the date was moved to a Friday in June, no - always Wednesdays around noon and includes lunch not sure what that call was about?
Last but not Least Excelsior has the Art on the Lake June 8-9 which will be held on Water St in town due to the Ice Castle Event this winter kinda took its toll on the turf near the Band Shell – will be a traffic nightmare but is a nice event.
I hope a few of my Pics are in the email for your viewing pleasure!
Stay Cool,
Rick Meyer
Tonka Cruzers Car Club





No comments:

Post a Comment