google.com, pub-6184611388504863, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Car Show List Oct 8 to Oct 14 2018


Car Show List Oct 8 to Oct 14 2018

Mondays Wagner's Drive 5 pm to Dusk 694 and Hwy 81 Brooklyn Park – Free -https://wagnersdrivein.com/ Car Shows until weather doesn’t permit but then Folks come in their daily drivers…. Rain Out!

 Tuesday 7-Hi Cruisers 101 and Hwy 7 by Burger King around 4:30 to dusk as weather permits….Rain Out!

Tuesday Henderson Roll-In  Done for 2018

Wednesday Mayer Car and Cycle Night Last…Done for2018

Thursday Minnetonka Drive-In……Done for 2018 Get your Halloween outdoor Decorations http://www.minnetonkadrivein.com/

Saturday Frankensteiners Ball #13, Cambridge, MN, 9am to 4pm, $10 pre-entry, $15 day of show, 3103 HWY 95/Isanti County Fairgrounds, Host: Frankensteiners Car Club, Contact: Sonny 763-742-9246, www.frankensteiners.com

Saturday Culver's of Plymouth 2nd annual Halloween Car show, Location 494/Bass Lake Rd.  11am to 3pm, Unique/collector/street rods/ custom/ muscle /imports...all are welcome! Culver's will provide FREE DINNER for the car owner/driver and 1 guest.
Sunday 48th Twin Cities Roadster’s Swap Meet, Minnesota State Fair Grounds North End, $5, All Spaces $10 All Passengers $5, Rain or Shine, Gates open at 6am, more info call Mike 952-393-9435, www.roadsterstwincities.com


Rick Meyer 




1 comment:

  1. you say at Wagners "then Folks come in their daily driver"
    I built my 1931 to drive as my daily driver. I never understand why people build these nice cars or restore them and only drive them to Car Shows and leave parked in their garages. I drive mine every day until snow comes but then I drive a Truck for Winter. I feel people should drive them rather than park them I guess. I guess I am old fashioned and don't like the new cars now days. I feel the roads would look nicer too instead of all these cars nowdays are hard to tell who makes them because they all look the same.
    I just think people should drive them all the time instead of just too shows. I just putting my opion is all. Each to their own opion

    ReplyDelete